Condos, office space, apartments, warehouse space, artist lofts... over 42,000 SF of possibilities! Since 1897, 350 E. Sandusky St. has served warehouse functions for AE Dorsey & Midland Grocery. Most recently, structure served as the former location of Jerry August Georgia Connection. The bulk of the main building is open space, framed with 12x12 beams. Windows on west side of 2nd & 3rd floors offer great views of Downtown Findlay! The east side addition is brick, framed with steel and concrete floors. The west side warehouse is presently rented space.
Listing courtesy of Flag City, Ltd..